I made roasted red pepper and ham pinwheels. They were so yummy!! I roasted the pepper myself, which was a little more time consuming than I anticipated, but well worth it!! Other than that they were super easy to make, and a perfect pot luck item!
- 1 red pepper, whole
- Approximately 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Herb and Garlic cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 Slices of ham (I used Black Forest)
- 5 whole wheat tortillas (small ones, I think they are 6")
- Set oven to broil. Generously coat pepper with oil, ensuring you are getting it in all the grooves. Place pepper on a cookie sheet and broil until the skin starts to turn black. Turn the pepper and continue broiling until most of the pepper is black.
- Place the pepper in a bowl and cover with saran wrap until the pepper is cooled. Once cooled, peel the skin off the pepper and slice.
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas, add slices of pepper and top with a slice of ham. Roll tortillas and wrap in saran wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove Saran and slice.