Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to my food blog :) I love food, and wanted a place to share recipes I try (and like). I always have friends (and co-workers) asking for my recipes, so I figured I would give blogging a try! My husband and I enjoy trying new foods, and going to restaurants to get ideas. I will try to keep the posts related to food and or restaurant reviews. But I may occasionally throw in posts about our busy lives.

A little about me: I am 24 years old. We got married October 16th of this year and it was honestly the happiest day of my life :) I graduated from the University of Guelph in April of 2009. I have a B. Sc with a major in Biochemistry! It was a huge accomplishment and I am so proud of myself for completing my goal. I just recently got a full time job!!! I can officially say I am a beer taster...I have the dream job of most guys (for sure my husband!) I did my co-op here in 2007 and got a temporary job in October of 2009, and finally got full time December 1, 2010.

Shawn and I bought our first home in February 2010 and we are currently doing a lot of renovations. It is a huge job, but rewarding nonetheless! However, I do have a REALLY small kitchen, and one day (still a long time from now) we will renovate our kitchen!! I can't wait!! But, I make due with what I have! :)

I think I have told you all the boring details of my life! And now I will get to the tasty part, and start posting some recipes!!

ENJOY!!

PS: Feel free to leave me comments or ideas for new recipes!

Mrs. Cochrane

No comments: