Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yummy Burgers

I love homemade burgers, and I am not going to lie, I make a pretty good burger!!! We love them. I hardly use a recipe but I put the same things in every time. Here you go, and enjoy!!!

Ingredients:
-          1½ lbs ground beef
-          1 onion, chopped
-          2 cloves of garlic, minced
-          Montreal Steak Spice
-          Seasoning Salt
-          ¼ cup crushed crackers
-          ¼ cup BBQ sauce

Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
  2. Make 6 balls and press them down to create a burger
  3. BBQ on medium heat for 20-30 minutes (flip once)
  4. With a few minutes left, add a few slices of cheese to the top of the burger while toasting buns
  5. Top with your favourite condiments

Stay tuned for some amazing recipes!! Tonight we are having Goat Cheese Chicken and tomorrow slow cooker Ribs are on the menu. I will post them as soon as I can! :)

PS: I would LOVE to hear your comments when you try a recipe, so feel free to leave them!!!

No comments: