I love homemade burgers, and I am not going to lie, I make a pretty good burger!!! We love them. I hardly use a recipe but I put the same things in every time. Here you go, and enjoy!!!
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Montreal Steak Spice
- Seasoning Salt
- ¼ cup crushed crackers
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Make 6 balls and press them down to create a burger
- BBQ on medium heat for 20-30 minutes (flip once)
- With a few minutes left, add a few slices of cheese to the top of the burger while toasting buns
- Top with your favourite condiments
Stay tuned for some amazing recipes!! Tonight we are having Goat Cheese Chicken and tomorrow slow cooker Ribs are on the menu. I will post them as soon as I can! :)
PS: I would LOVE to hear your comments when you try a recipe, so feel free to leave them!!!