Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm still alive!!!

To start off I am sorry I have been MIA lately!! It has been hectic in our house! We bought a fixer-upper house last year and have been doing renovations like crazy! We had the energy audit done so we changed from oil to gas, upgraded our windows and insulated our upstairs. Our upstairs originally had three small bedrooms and a two piece bath. We completely gutted it and made two larger bedrooms and a large full bathroom. We have done a lot of work in the short time we have been at the house but to us it doesn’t seem fast enough! We finally finished painting this past weekend. The bathroom is framed in but we will be completing it once the rest has been finished. All that is left is carpets, trim and doors!! I can’t wait to be done!! Once we make it through the upstairs, we will be moving to the basement and then the kitchen! But one we are done, it will be everything we wanted in a house :)

Here are a few things I have made recently! For most of them I don’t actually follow a recipe. I just make it up as I go! But I am trying my best to be accurate!! But the good thing about not actually following a recipe is you can customize them to your own likely! ENJOY J

No comments: