Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring is here!!! Shish Kabobs :)

This past weekend was BEAUTIFUL!! It was a perfect weekend to pull out the BBQ. My husband wanted to make shish kabobs. I love making them! It is one of those meals that we can do together, and we can make them to our liking. I bought a few stainless sticks that we can reuse and put on the BBQ. If you will be making lots of kabobs you can easily buy the wooden disposable ones.

Our kabobs usually consist of bite size pieces of:
- Steak
- Chicken
- Mushrooms
- Peppers
- Onion

Like I said before you can put pretty much ANYTHING on them. You can easily make them all meat, OR vegetarian!! We season them with spices and cook on medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, turning once. However BBQ’s differ! So you will have to watch your kabobs!! Ours turned out great! I typically use BBQ sauce for dipping!!

No comments: