For Mother’s Day we had my mom over for dinner on Saturday night. I decided to make BBQ ribs, grilled veggies and Greek salad. For dessert we had fruit with chocolate fondue. Let me tell you, this meal was incredible!!!!
I found the recipe for the ribs on Canadian Living, the recipe says to slow cook the ribs, which would also be great, but I really wanted to BBQ.
- 2 racks of ribs
- 4 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Cut ribs into individual servings (I usually cut each rack in half)
2. Season ribs with Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper and allow the ribs to sit for 20 minutes
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix ketchup, vinegar, sugar and Worcestershire sauce
4. BBQ on medium low heat for approximately an hour, turning ever 10 minutes. After you turn the ribs the first time, brush with BBQ sauce and continue doing this until ribs are cooked.
**Note: If you prefer to slow cook the ribs, make a double batch of BBQ sauce. Broil seasoned ribs until browned (5 minutes on each side) and transfer to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.