Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family Pictures - Tuesday Ten :)

Well it is Tuesday…And I missed last weeks Tuesday Ten so I am going to do one this week! Miss Mommy is in the process of changing over her blog so she isn’t doing one, but I am going to. Facebook won’t let me upload pictures (unless it is from my iPhone) so I am going to show you 10 family pictures. My photographer (Apryl Munro – who did my wedding and boudoir shoot) is amazing and offered to give us a photo shoot of the little man :) I took full advantage and we had them done on November 20th, so he was about 2.5 months. They are awesome!! Here are my favourites!!! Enjoy!





One of my favs!! This one is even in my wallet :)

I love this one!! <3

My husband works for John Deere so we decided to take a few pictures there.


No comments: