Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nutella cupcakes

I’m not a chocolate person, but I do love Nutella! It is so yummy :) I found a recipe for Nutella cupcakes on Pinterest and I have been dying to try them! Today was the day!! I didn’t have any muffin liners, so I just used a non-stick spray. They turned out great, but next time I will use the liners and I will probably use a little more Nutella. (I used about ½ tsp in each muffin; I will probably use a FULL tsp next time!)

Ingredients:
-          ¼ cup butter, room temperature
-          ¼ cup oil
-          ¾ cup sugar
-          3 eggs
-          1 tsp vanilla
-          1¾ cup flour
-          2 tsp baking powder
-          ¼ tsp salt
-          ¼ - ½ cup Nutella

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 325oF
  2. Beat butter, oil and sugar until fluffy
  3. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth
  4. Mix flour, baking powder and salt together. Add to egg mixture and beat until well combined (Note: Batter should be thick so you can swirl Nutella in)
  5. Pour batter into 12 lined muffin cups. Drop a spoonful of Nutella into each cup and swirl with a knife.
  6. Bake for 25-30 minutes

No comments: