Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake

I am not a huge dessert person...unless it's apple pie!! And I really don't like the traditional cheese cake. It is wayyy to rich for me. But the no bake kind is pretty amazing!! And super easy to make. I decided to make one for our annual Christmas Eve potluck with my mom's side of the family.


Ingredients:
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package of cream cheese (250g), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling (or any kind you feel like making!)

Directions:
1. Spray pan with Pam
2. Mix wafer crumbs with melted butter and press down in pan
3. Whip cream cheese and sugar. Add Cool Whip and put on top of crust
4. Top with cherry pie filling
5. (Optional) Sprinkle with wafer crumbs

No comments: