The batter is really dry, so don't be concered! The zucchini adds the moisture. (I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup sugar (actual recipe called for 1½ cups)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- ½ cup chopped nuts (I used pecans)
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350oC. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan.
- Mix oil, sugar and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir into sugar mixture. Fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Press mixture into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Icing: Melt cocoa and butter and allow mixture to cool. In a medium bowl, mix sugar, milk and vanilla. Stir in cocoa mixture and spread over cooled brownies.