Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Boursin Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Shawn wanted goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts for dinner, but I didn't have any goat cheese, and didn't feel like taking a trip to the grocery store. (I have been gone for a couple days to Buffalo for some shopping, so I am a little shopped out! haha).
A couple weekends ago I went to a friend's bridal shower. Someone had brought Boursin Cheese. O.M.Gosh!!! It was amazing!!!! Right away I ran to the grocery store to pick some up and share with Shawn. There was some left in the fridge, so I thought I would make Boursin stuffed breasts! They were phenomenal!!!


I used Epicure's 3 Onion Dip Mix. If you don't have that in your cupboard, you could always use dried onions and chives!



Ingredients:
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package Boursin Garlic and Fine Herb Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups bread crumbs (I used Panko)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp 3 Onion Dip Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375*
  2. Put a slit in the side of each chicken breast and stuff with Boursin Cheese (equal parts on each breast).
  3. Season with Salt and Pepper
  4. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and onion mix in one bowl. Beat egg with a little bit of water in another bowl.
  5. Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture and coat with bread crumb mixture.
  6. Spread oil in a baking dish and place each breast in it.
  7. Bake for approximately 40 minutes.

1 comment:

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

If you don't have Epicure in your cupboard, you should actually call me and buy some. ha ha ha!

I always stuff my chicken with cheddar/marble/white/whatever I have because I never remember to buy fancy cheese. That looks delish though.