A couple weekends ago I went to a friend's bridal shower. Someone had brought Boursin Cheese. O.M.Gosh!!! It was amazing!!!! Right away I ran to the grocery store to pick some up and share with Shawn. There was some left in the fridge, so I thought I would make Boursin stuffed breasts! They were phenomenal!!!
I used Epicure's 3 Onion Dip Mix. If you don't have that in your cupboard, you could always use dried onions and chives!
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package Boursin Garlic and Fine Herb Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups bread crumbs (I used Panko)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp 3 Onion Dip Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Put a slit in the side of each chicken breast and stuff with Boursin Cheese (equal parts on each breast).
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and onion mix in one bowl. Beat egg with a little bit of water in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture and coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Spread oil in a baking dish and place each breast in it.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes.