I wasn't scheduled to return until August 23, but for training purposes they asked me to come in two weeks early. Thankfully they will be giving me two weeks in lieu (plus my 3 weeks of vacation to use before April 1).
I feel like we will be having easy dinners during the work week so I can spend as much time as possible with my little man. This morning I took a pack of chicken breasts out, I didn't really have a meal in mind, just chicken. I threw together this yummy concoction. We still had time to go for a little bike ride, bath and cuddle time!
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch of broccoli, steams removed and cut into florets
- 1 tbsp lemon dill seasoning
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup cream (half and half)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Place chicken in a large baking dish, top with broccoli and season with lemon dill seasoning.
- Mix mushroom soup, chicken soup, cream and cheese in a bowl. Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve over rice.