Thursday, February 7, 2013

Breakfast Pizza

I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but we are HUGE breaky people!! My husband is always looking for different breakfast ideas. While googling one day, he found a breakfast pizza. I took the inspiration and made it my own. Very, very good!! This would be a great dish for brunch, or when serving multiple people breakfast. You can easily make it your own with whatever toppings you like. This is what I used.

Ingredients:
  • 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 8 slices of bacon, cut into peices and cooked
  • 1 cup cheese
Directions:
  1. Roll out dough on a baking sheet. Coat with oil, and bake at 400* for 8 minutes.
  2. Meanwhile, beat eggs and milk. Make scrambled eggs.
  3. Top dough with salsa, scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese.
  4. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

No comments: