Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's a BOY!!! :)

Yes I am still alive...

I know I haven't posted in a while...but I do have a good reason!!! After 41.1 weeks of being pregnant, our little man arrived on September 6, 2011 at 4:37pm :) I was induced Tuesday morning at 9:50 (when they broke my water) and after a quick 6 hours and 47 minutes, Aiden decided to enter the world!!

I was extremely lucky. Not only did I have a super easy pregnancy, but labour and delivery was very easy and fast. The pain was crazy! And I got an epidural at 2pm (when I was 3cm dilated) and by 3pm I was fully dilated. I waited for the doctor and started pushing at 4pm. The nurses couldn't believe how fast I progressed!

Aiden was 9lb 5oz and 21.5" long. He is PERFECT!! I can't even explain the love I felt (and have) for this little person.

Aiden at 2 weeks :)
As you can imagine, this little bundle takes up most of my time! He is a little momma's boy already (and I am ok with that!) and I have found it impossible to cook anything worth posting about! Hopefully in the near future we will be on some kind of a schedule and I will be able to cook and post more recipes!!

<3