Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookie Balls

I made two treats yesterday during our baking day. I also make these super easy cookie balls that I am going to give to my neighbour. I saw them in the Kraft Foods Magazine. You can decorate them any way you want; crushed cookies, sprinkles, candy canes, icing, etc. You could also dip them in white chocolate, caramel, mint chocolate…The combinations are endless!


Ingredients:
-          350g of cookies (I used Chips Ahoy! But Oreos would also be good)
-          250g cream cheese, softened
-          1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
  1. Process the cookies in a food processor and save 1 Tbsp for decorating
  2. Mix remaining crumbs and cream cheese and shape into 1 inch balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  3. Melt chocolate chips over medium-low heat. Dip balls in chocolate and place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
  4. Decorate as desired and refrigerate for 1 hour.

No comments: