The mushrooms were honestly amazing! Probably the best thing I have made in awhile! I can't wait to make them again!
- 4 portabellas
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 125g (half a package) of cream cheese
- Feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 300*.
- Wash portabellas and remove (and reserve) stems. Place caps on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking oil.
- Melt butter in a pan and saute onion and garlic until tender.
- Finely chop mushroom stems and add to pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook for an additional 2 minutes (stir constantly)
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Spoon mixture into each portabella and top with feta cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes