Saturday, December 22, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Icing

Last week at work we had a ladies pot luck. Both the food and company were great! I love that I have good coworkers.

I didn't have much time to prepare anything. I had the flu the previous week, and Aiden was really sick the beginning of the week. So I turned to one of my favourite treats...Banana Muffins!!!! But I wanted to make them special! What goes great with bananas? Peanut butter and Chocolate of course :)


I'm definitely not a cake decorator!!! Although, I don't think they look that bad :)
 Ingredients:
  • 4 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/3 cup cocoa powder
  • ~ 4 to 7 tbsp of milk, divided
  • 3 tbsp peanut butter
Directions:
  1. Combine powdered sugar, cocoa, 4 tbsp milk and peanut butter in a large bowl. Beat on low (while scraping the sides frequently) until well combined. Beat in additional milk (1 tbsp at a time) until you reach the desired consistency.

No comments: