A while ago, I made this really easy but super yummy chicken dish. It honestly took no time to prepare, and was very tasty! It has already been a repeat in our house, and I might even say it is my favourite chicken dish right now!
|Boursin cheese on top!|
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a food processor, process 40g fresh basil (stems removed and coarsely chopped), 2 tbsp pine nuts (you can toast them if you want), 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, 2 cloves garlic, Sea Salt and Pepper, and 3 tbsp olive oil until well blended, ensuring you scrape sides a couple of times.
- Tomato, cut into 4 slices
- Cheese (Parmesan, Chedder, or I have even used Boursin - all are equally delicious)
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Top with 1 tbsp pesto, 1 tomato slice and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes (or until fully cooked).