Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Ten Link Up

Linking up with Miss Mommy again :) This week I am keeping it food based. Enjoy some of our favourite foods. Remember head on over and "like" my post!! Oh and feel free to spread my link around so I can get more followers!

  1. Pasta – anything pasta, but I do love a good lasagna
  2. Steak, medium-rare please
  3. Salmon
  4. Mac & Cheese
  5. Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
  6. Goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts
  7. Turkey/Chicken Pot Pie (recipe coming this winter I promise!)
  8. Apple Pie
  9. Pickles
  10. Crockpot ribs


6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm super hungry now =) ...especially for some of #8! :)

Ashley said...

I am hungry too... my coffee just isn't doing it for me now! :)

Catie said...

I love to cook too! I might have to try your pickle recipe!

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

A fellow Canadian!. Where in Ontario are you?

Ashley said...

I sure am Canadian!! :) We are just south of Barrie.

Anonymous said...

I have tried and tried to like salmon, but it's a no go for me. :-) Maybe I just haven't found the right recipe for it?